- 'BULL-DOG' VEGETABLE & FRUIT SAUCE "HONKAKU OKONOMI SAUCE"
- 'BULL-DOG' VEGETABLE & FRUIT SAUCE FOR FRIED NOODLE "HONKAKU YAKISOBA SAUCE"
- Dried bonito
- Green laver
- Green onion(Cut into small pieces)
- Cabbage(Shred with a width of 2 to 3 mm and a length of 10 to 12 cm)
※These ingredients are for 2 sheets.
- Put water and flour in the bowl and mix well.
- Add oil to a heated hot plate.
Scoop the dough for about eight-tenth and gently drop the dough before the hot plate gets too hot.
Even if there is a big hole, you can repair it with a small amount of the remaining dough.
- Place dried bonito flakes, cabbage, green onions, Age-dama and pork on the dough in order.
- Sprinkle the remaining dough from the top to the whole
- Turn it over.
- Warm the noodles and stir-fry lightly in Yakisoba sauce.
- When the pork is cooked, spread the noodles to the size of Okonomiyaki and put the Okonomiyaki on top of the noodles.
Spread the egg to the size of Okonomiyaki quickly
【Point】Egg yolks can be easily spread by crushing them with the horns of a spatula!
- While the egg is half-boiled, put Okonomiyaki on it and turn it over.
Sprinkle Okonomi sauce and green laver as you like.
OK to place green onion and red pickled ginger as you like.