- Water: 250CC
- Flour: 20g
- Green Laver
- Cabbage(Rough shredded with a width of 5 mm and a length of 5 cm)
- 'BULL-DOG' WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE: 30ml
※These ingredients are for one time(2 person)
- Put flour in a bowl and mix with half the amount of water.
- Add the rest of the water and mix, and finally add Worcestershire sauce and mix further.
- Place cabbage, Age-dama, shrimp, and cut squid on the dough in that order.
- Add oil to a heated hot plate.
- Remove only the ingredients from the bowl and stir-fry on a hot plate.
- Make a bank when it becomes soft.
- Pour the dough into the bank in two portions.
- The dough becomes transparent, and when it boils simmeringly, mix it together.
- After unfolding, wait for 2 to 3 minutes until you see scorched rice.
- Sprinkle Green laver after scorched rice