- 'BULL-DOG' VEGETABLE & FRUIT SAUCE "HONKAKU OKONOMI SAUCE"
- Flour: 150g
- Green laver
- Cabbage(Dice into less than 1 cm × 1 cm)
- Green onion(Cut into small pieces)
- Red pickled ginger
- Dried bonito
※These ingredients are for 3 sheets
Put the flour in a bowl of water and mix it all at once.
【Point】Standard: Heavy dough in soft and plump(OK even if some lump remains)
- Add cabbage, Age-dama, small onion, pickled ginger and egg.
Mix well with air.
【Point】Just before baking, mix it with air to make it fluffy.
- Add oil to a warm hot-plate.
Shape while spreading to a thickness of about 2 cm.
【Point】Shape the sides of the dough so that they are vertical to the plate.
Place pork ribs on the dough and bake for 2 minutes, turn over for 5 minutes, turn over again and bake for 3 minutes.
【Point】Do not press the dough from above! Don't turn it over again and again!
Sprinkle plenty of sauce and spread with a spatula.
OK to sprinkle mayonnaise or dried bonito flakes as you like.
Sprinkle green laver.