- 6 cups of coleslaw mix (shredded/sliced ½ green cabbage, ½ red cabbage, 2 carrots, and ½ yellow onion)
- 3 Tablespoons of 'BULL-DOG' VEGETABLE & FRUIT SAUCE (TONKATSU SAUCE)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon of dry mustard
- 2 teaspoon of celery salt
- 4 Tablespoons of cream, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons of sugar, or to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoon(s) of lemon juice to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped scallion or green onion
(A) Coleslaw mix
- Mix (A) and (B) in a large bowl.
- Wait for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle topping (C) when serving.
Shu has been working as a cooking instructor in Tokyo and a caterer in New York City. Shu is French trained in the International Culinary Centre in New York City with working experience in Narcissa Restaurant at the Standard Hotel in New York City. So far, she has lived in the US, UK, Japan, and Taiwan.
She is excited to be in the Bull-Dog Sauce team to create healthy, simple, delicious classics and modern dishes with the amazing Japanese origin Bull-Dog sauces.
She hopes that you would be inspired to try Bull-Dog sauces on her recipes.