- 3 - 4 ripe avocados
- 6 slices of toasted bread
- 5-6 teaspoons of cream cheese to spread
- 1 lemon for drizzle
- Sea salt for sprinkle
- Black pepper for sprinkle
- Mixed green and mini tomatoes (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons of 'BULL-DOG' WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix dressing (A) in a bowl.
- Half and slice or mash avocados. Season avocados with squeezes of lemon juice.
- Brush dressing (A) on the toasted bread, then spread cream cheese.
- Place sliced/diced avocados onto the toasted bread.
- Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve with mixed green and tomatoes on the side (optional).
Shu has been working as a cooking instructor in Tokyo and a caterer in New York City. Shu is French trained in the International Culinary Centre in New York City with working experience in Narcissa Restaurant at the Standard Hotel in New York City. So far, she has lived in the US, UK, Japan, and Taiwan.
She is excited to be in the Bull-Dog Sauce team to create healthy, simple, delicious classics and modern dishes with the amazing Japanese origin Bull-Dog sauces.
She hopes that you would be inspired to try Bull-Dog sauces on her recipes.