- 6 cups of salad mix (kale, endive, bell pepper, mixed leaves and radish are used here)
- Herbs - cilantro or basil (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons of 'BULL-DOG' VEGETABLE & FRUIT SAUCE (TONKATSU SAUCE)
- ¼ cup of olive or vegetable oil
- ⅛ cup of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 3 Tablespoons of chopped ginger
- 1-2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1-2 minced chili pepper or jalapeno (deseeded)
- ½ - 1 lemon juice to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt and pepper each to taste
- Mix (A) and (B) in a large bowl, then toss.
- Serve and sprinkle herbs (optional) on the salad.
Shu has been working as a cooking instructor in Tokyo and a caterer in New York City. Shu is French trained in the International Culinary Centre in New York City with working experience in Narcissa Restaurant at the Standard Hotel in New York City. So far, she has lived in the US, UK, Japan, and Taiwan.
She is excited to be in the Bull-Dog Sauce team to create healthy, simple, delicious classics and modern dishes with the amazing Japanese origin Bull-Dog sauces.
She hopes that you would be inspired to try Bull-Dog sauces on her recipes.